Thursday, May 24, 2007

Diary of a Christian Terrorist


Things are a bit slow on the old newsfront today but there is this via Huffpo. Check out the guy's Myspace page and some of his rantings, it's all a too juvenile for me. (aren't they all)

Hard to decide if he was batshit crazy before or after he got religion.

I've come to the conclusion that I am insane. I work at school, I work at work, I work at home, I rarely have fun, and if I do anything at all in my free time I think about things that if I do anything about them it will make them worse, which is why I only get 1-4 hours sleep, if I'm lucky. I can't wait to actually use my BS training because, now, life is a frustrating cycle of BS. Hooah!


Diary of a Christian Terrorist

Turn the sound off first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crazy fundies..I want an island in the south pacific...pina coladas, no fundies, peace....ahhhhh. HH