Tuesday, July 24, 2007

EuroPervs And Heads, Travelling To America? Mmmmm




Well kiddywinks you don't need me to tell you that America is full of pious piety and sanctimonious sanctimony all wrapped up in cant and hypocrisy, no you don't need me to tell ye that at all.

You might however need me to tell you that those little dark secrets that you keep tying to forget, and hope others already have, well my little pervs and bad boys and girls in general, your little peccadilloes and skeletons in the cupboard are about to come dancing out to be shared with those stalwart defenders of public morality, the US Department of Homeland Security.

I just thought I'd mention it, might save you a wasted journey, and perhaps an embarrassing one at that.

Highly sensitive information about the religious beliefs, political opinions and even the sex life of Britons travelling to the United States is to be made available to US authorities when the European Commission agrees to a new system of checking passengers. more .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The repressed custom officials just want some ideas from you horny, pervy europeans. ha ha HH