Monday, July 16, 2007

Pissed, Ever So Fucking Pissed




Fuck Photobucket and it's fucking sanctimonious censorship. I paid a rare visit to my account (a bought one) to find the wankers have been through a couple of thousand images and fucking censored some.

I have albums some showing all the horrors of Iraq, kids with the most horrific of injuries, from those with limbs blown off to kids with the tops of their heads missing. Other albums on the effects of Agent Orange and Depleted Uranium, images so appalling I can't bring myself to write an article on this much neglected subject. Yet these folders of horror are fine and acceptable to the sanctimonious cocksuckers at Photobucket but the images shown here are unacceptable and have been censored.

Well fuck your goddamn photo hosting and fuck your goddamn censorship. I have spent the last hour emptying the fucking thing, apart that is for half a dozen items that are critical to the running of the blog.

I can't be doing with fucking censorship in any shape or form, and especially not from the pious fucks at Photobucket.

Update; I have re-uploaded three images to photobucket that meet their criteria for being acceptable. All are very disturbing, if like myself you are of a gentle disposition, I suggest you take my word for it that they are pretty horrible and don't go there.
Victim Iraq. Victim Depleted Uranium. Victim Agent Orange.

I started to search for "birth defects usa depleted uranium" because it will only be when birth defects start showing up in the US that the use of DU will start to be addressed.
After seeing the words "depleted uranium world threat" I did a page search on that, I have not opened any links on either page,it's no way to start a bloody day.

No comments: