Thursday, August 23, 2007

Don't Even Think About Going For A Bevy

Jesus H Christ what kind of goddamn fascist state am I living in?
Stroll on, fucking stroll on!

'Thought Police' To Target Drinkers

People who even think about going for a drink face being banned from their town centre for up to two days under wideranging new police powers.

Potential trouble-makers can be asked to move on and stay away – even if they have not touched a drop of alcohol.

Well-behaved people who refuse to stop drinking can also be targeted.


The banning orders – called 'directions to leave' – can last for 48 hours and any breach can be punished with a fine of up to £2,500.

Fingerprints and DNA samples will be taken. more




'Tis a good job I am in the autumn years, I would have been long gone by now, after I had given all my biometric and a hundred and one other details in order to receive a passport that is.

h/t barefootbum


No comments: