Sunday, December 30, 2007

On This Day December 30th

.


Bloody battles in Cuba. 60,000 Iranians deported from Iraq. No more canaries down the pits. Gunman shoots two women dead at abortion clinic, now which country would that be? and other


The Loon with the gun wasn't as it happens Paul Hill, but I make mention of Hill in a previous post. If you don't read the whole thing then at least follow the link to the "Paul Hill Message Board" and read the comments there that have been left by the dyed in the wool batshit crazies, and I have to say it even at this ungodly hour in the morning, stroll fucking on, only in America.

And while I'm on the subject, catch this demented fucker and give yourself a Cor Fucking Blimey experience.

I think I will return to feathers and start the day again somewhat later.

No comments: