Thursday, April 10, 2008

Montoya on Mosely : Stoddart on Mosely

.
Well you can imagine that it ain't going to be no love letter from Stoddy.

Writing for Pitpass, the best opinion site for F1, who incidentally are so worried to death that someone might copy paste a few of their precious words and consequently go to great pains to make sure you don't, leaves me only to say Stoddie's article can be read here.


Monty on the other hand is pissing himself with laughter.


“I was so shocked by it,” Montoya – a six-time grand prix-winner for McLaren-Mercedes and Williams-BMW – commented in an interview with the Associated Press. “When they sent [the video] to me, I was like ‘no way!' Now, I'm just like ‘Hey, he's just an old guy trying to have some fun'.

“I loved it – it's a laughing matter! You know, when I first heard about it, it was shocking, but then he decided to play it like nothing has happened and it's just so hilarious.”more from the man.

I just couldn't resist adding a torture label to this, I'm such a bad bugger, pmsl.

No comments: