Sunday, February 13, 2011

Well That's a Bugger! No NASCAR

The Feds have nicked me stream, the miserable twats.
Too late in the night/early in the morning to look for another one.

And it ain't because I'm too cheap to buy things that I watch a freeby, I would much prefer to part with gold for a decent quality stream, but as far as I know, there ain't no such animal.

http://www.channelsurfing.net/ RIP




I don't suppose I'm the kind of fellow one would normally associate with NASCAR, but having followed JP Montoya from Formula One to NASCAR, and though it's taken a year or two I have become quite a fan of roundy roundy racing. And no, not for the wrecks, but for better and more exciting racing than F1 has managed to produce in recent years. Last year being the exception of course.

Li'l ol' redneck me.

Here you go, five minutes of the Bud Shootout, not part of the Sprint Cup Series, more a shake down race I suppose. Boogity boogity boogity, let's go racing boys!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

'I don't suppose I'm the kind of fellow one would normally associate with NASCAR'.

wrong supposition (as to me), might
be I'm not normal.

Have a nice day.
maren

Himself said...

Yes, I'm sure you're right.

The impression that I was trying to impart was, that I love free thought more than I love Jesus, more than I love prayer, or in the case of this fellow more than, just about everything in the whole wide world that isn't America and what she stands for. And that includes, his Tony Stewart cap, his God, American no doubt, the US Military, and of course essential to every NASCAR weekend, a fly past by the death from above brigade. A sticker of the, death from above "Airborne" decal, type, that undoubtedly, along with his Support Our Troops sticker, adorns his American made truck.

But then what do I know, I'm just a fag that drives a Prius?

Oh! did I mention
taste, perhaps I didn't?

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70LYG8jYd98&feature=youtube_gdata_player